Processing Modflow 5.3.3 (Freeware)
Processing ModflowTM (version 5.3) is included in the first edition of the book "3D-Groundwater Modeling with PMWIN" published by Springer-Verlag (ISBN 3-540-67744-5). Processing Modflow 5.3.3 is an update that runs under Windows XP and Windows 7.
- Installation File: setup_pmwin5.33.exe (Last Update: 02/05/2012; 16,123KB).
- BIN2ASC.ZIP (118KB): This code converts the unformatted (binary) result files of MODFLOW to ASCII. Please read the instructions contained in the source code.
- PMCVRT.ZIP (60 KB): This easy-to-use program converts ASCII data to internal binary files of PMWIN5.x. The format of the ASCII data file used by PMCVRT.EXE is here. Note that this program runs only when you have installed Processing Modflow 5.3.1 and later.
- User's Guide (Last Update: 11/25/1999; 4,583 KB).
- A traditional Chinese translation of the user's guide is available: 三維地下水模式：PMWIN
- Release notes
- Download setup file setup_pmwin5.33.exe.
- Run the downloaded setup file to install.
- The installed Software can be found under Start > Programs > Simcore Software > Processing Modflow.
By installing Processing Modflow 5.3.3 (the Software), you are bound to the license agreement below.
YOU MAY NOT:
Rent, lease, transfer rights to the Software or remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY:
Since the Software is provided free of charge, the Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL THEORY, TORT, CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, SHALL THE AUTHORS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.